Pod Lens System
Pod Lens System Ross Lovegrove 1998
The light for your home garden, the terrace, spaces around the swimming pool or for the vegetable garden. Pod Lens is high, low, stuck into the ground, in bunches or festoons on the branches of trees.
The diffuser, reminiscent of natural forms like those of flower buds, is made entirely of polycarbonate, with over-moulded walls that make the lamp waterproof and its colours resistant to ultraviolet rays. Inside the house, when raised on a high stem with aluminium base, it becomes a lightweight floor lamp.
Choose how you would like to mount it from pendant mount (fixture does not include junction box mount, but can be "draped" from branches etc.), wall mount, as a ground stake or a floor lamp (floor mount requires stem and base- mobile or stationary).
All are wired with an 8' grey weather proof cord and plug set.
- Pod dimensions: 4" D X 11" H
- Mobile base dimension: 14" D
- Stationary base dimension: 4" D X 14" H
- Wall mount dimensions: 5.5" H X 11" projection
- Stake dimensions: 13.7" H or 47" H
- Floor stem dimension: 70.8" H
- Uses 1 X 20W E26 (medium base) compact fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Lens color choices: Sage green, terracotta, or grey; stems will match color of lens; wall mount and stationary base are finished in grey; mobile floor base is an aluminum finish
- Material(s): polycarbonate
- Lamp Type: fluorescent
- Listing: UL, CUL